Route of today’s Kilińskiego street is the result of city planning by Jan Klemens Branicki in XVIII century. Once settled, it lead along two ponds, which were a part of Branicki palace complex. The ponds were in the place of current odd numbers buildings – to the right from the palace when looking at Cathedral. At first the street didn’t have a name as only the buildings related to palace were on it. Here a houses of ballet and other artists were built. Next there was a brick coach house at which place “Zum Golden Ring” lodge was built in 1806.